Bookends Bookstore Information
Bookends Bookstore in located in Lower Miller Hall. Our mailing address is below:
901 Eden Road Lancaster,
Saturday: 11a-2p (September - April only
Email: [email protected]
Submit your order securely to us via this web site. Visit us again after you have placed your order to easily track your shipment and view order history. You can even choose to pick up your order in the store at no additional cost!
Bookends Bookstore is proud to offer you the most competitive shipping rates. Any order over $15 automatically receives free shipping. For all orders under $15 or less will result in a $7 shipping fee. On average, your order will be received in 3-5 business days. Please note, that orders placed in during the holiday season may take longer than 3-5 business days to arrive.
As of July 2022, Bookends Bookstore has an updated textbook refund and return policy. All students must fill out this form to be issued a return label, depending on the return label request, the student may be charged shipping for the return label OR the return label fee will be waived.
Textbook Complimentary Return Shipping Label: Shipping fee will be waived
- Bookends Bookstore sent you the incorrect book(s) for your class(es).
- The professor changed the required book information.
- LBC made a change to your class schedule which was out of your control.
Textbook Non-Complimentary Return Label: $7 shipping fee will be charged to your student account
- I changed my major, therefore, my class schedule has changed.
- I dropped my class(es) on my own behalf
Textbook Refund Policy
- There was a change to my class schedule and I notified Bookends Bookstore:
- Within 30 days after your classes started - full refund
- Within 60 days after your classes started - 50% refund
- More than 60 days after your classes started - no refund
- Bookends Bookstore accidentally sent me my books twice - full refund
- This refund policy excludes textbook buybacks at the end of each semester