Below are the terms and conditions of the textbook rental agreement.
- I am entering this Textbook Rental Agreement with the Bookends Bookstore of my own free will.
- I understand that the materials rented to me are the property of Bookends Bookstore.
- I am responsible for the condition of the materials rented.
- I bear the full responsibility for the return of the rented materials in salable condition and for the payment of fee of $10.00 per book and new book replacement costs if rented materials are lost, stolen, returned in unsalable condition, or returned after the due date. Unsalable condition includes damages incurred to the rented material as determined by the Bookends Bookstore staff, including but not limited to torn covers, torn pages, or liquid damage.
- Limited highlighting and writing in the rented textbook are permitted.
- I will return the rented materials to Bookends Bookstore on or before the rental return date.
- If I drop a course, rented materials must be returned immediately. The Bookends Bookstore standard refund policy applies.
- I understand that I am renting this material for one semester only. If I need the material for future semesters, I must return the book to Bookends Bookstore by the deadline and re-rent the book depending on availability.